Complaint Review: Free.cigarettes-com Euro-cigs.com

• Reported By:glasgow Other
Free.cigarettes-com Euro-cigs.com
free.cigarettes-cigars.com Internet Netherlands Antilles

Free.cigarettes-com Euro-cigs.com cigarette ripoff Web Internet

I for the first time decided to try and purchase cigarettes online.I thought i had done my homework and checked everything out as much as i possible could.I decided to buy from free.cigarettes-cigars.com which also is part of euro-cigs.com. I placed my order 5 weeks a go and im still waiting.I have contacted the company at least a dozen times and keep getting told that deutche post is slow,I dont see any post being this slow or they would have no economy.I have tried phoning but to no avail.My only consulation is that i decided to try a small order of only 25 as i nearly went for a big order.

i have contacted my credit card company and trading standards to and help me on this.Contacting jasmin at free.cigarettes-cigars.com is a waste of time as she just just sends smiley emicons to you in a mocking way

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freecigarettes-com-Euro-cigscom/internet/Freecigarettes-com-Euro-cigscom-cigarette-ripoff-Web-Internet-290851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free.cigarettes-com Euro-cigs.com