Complaint Review: Freecredit Report.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 25, 2010

• Reported By: Susan — Poughquag New York Virgin Islands (US)
Freecredit Report.com

Freecredit Report.com Deceptive! Charged me $24.95 for my "free" report- saying I upgraded- but I never did! Got absolutely no where with the so called customer service. WARNING: NO where does it say ( even under Terms & C Internet

Free Credit Report.com completely decieves the consumer. You click on a yellow bar that says "Get your" free report- and you get charged $24.95! They said I hit "upgrade"- BUT I NEVER DID! They refused to refund the charge! They do charge $14.95 if you don't cancel your account in 9 days- but that is in addition to the $24.95! You end up paying $40.00 for a free credit report! I'll never do business with them again. Check out the "Terms & Conditons"- NO WHERE does it say you get charged $24.95!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2010 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freecredit-Reportcom/internet/Freecredit-Reportcom-Deceptive-Charged-me-2495-for-my-free-report-saying-I-upgrade-574761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freecredit Report.com