Complaint Review: Freecreditcardprocessing.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 24, 2005

• Reported By:New York New York
Freecreditcardprocessing.com
One North Franklin St #2360 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Freecreditcardprocessing.com Is A Fraud This company advertises that they offer Free Credit Card Processing and this is a blatant lie and a fraud. It is my belief that many small businesses sign up thinking that it is free then they take $20 from your bank account Most let it go because it is only $20. Ripoff Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Issue resolved

Freecreditcardprocessing.com Is A Fraud And NOT FREE This company advertises that they offer Free Credit Card Processing and this is a blatant lie and a fraud. It is my belief that many small businesses sign up thinking that it is free - then they take $20 from your bank account and under a different name so that you don't realize it is them. Once they took my $20 I was given no instruction as to what to do. Most let it go because it is only $20

I sell a few items on ebay and have a website. I usually do not sell more than $100 a month. I was thinking of setting up credit card processing for people that did not have PayPal. I received by email an advertizement that said Free Credit Card Processing and that is also the name of their website. I thought that they would charge by the sale but they also have a hidden fee. They charge $20 a month and that is not free -- it is also false advertising. I was sent a form to sign and they all kinds of trouble sending it to me and the final one that I got could not be read But I had talked with the salesman and received several emails from them -- not once was I informed of money being withdrawn from my checking account. Now because I signed the contact they claim that I agreed to this. I did not. I see nothing on their form about taking $20 from my checking account. I expect to be told when money is taken from my account. I believe they do this to a lot of people and that many do not even realize what has happened because the name on the withdrawal was not theres. This is fraud and false advertising. I have called them several times about this and they refuse to refund my $20. I must add that since I did not expect to have any money withdraw from my account that I did not have the money to cover it and was also charged $30. In essense they owe me $50 because of their tactics.

Thank you for your time.

Joycelyn
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2005 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freecreditcardprocessingcom/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Freecreditcardprocessingcom-Is-A-Fraud-This-company-advertises-that-they-offer-Free-Credi-142618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freecreditcardprocessing.com

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (U.S.A.)

This customer has been contacted directly and arrangements have been made to her satisfaction. Customers that have questions or need assistance with their account may contact our customer service department at 800-223-1247.