Blanche

Complaint Review: Freecreditreport.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 21, 2010

• Reported By: Heidi — San Dimas California Virgin Islands (US)
Freecreditreport.com
Irvine California Internet, California United States of America

Freecreditreport.com Experiandirect.com UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CHARGES Internet, California

Expreiandirect.com made UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES  to my credit card. When I noticed the charges I called the number listed on the web site and was told that my card was charged for a time when I logged on to the site to view my credit report. I told them that I did not authorize any charges and they told me that just by looking at the report that I had signed up to be charged every month $14.95 a month and that the web site stated that and because I had viewed my report I automatically had signed up. They stated that they would continue to charge me unless I canceled it. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they refused to pass me on to anyone else to lodge my complaint.

I did not and would never authorize this kind of service. The only information they would give me about their company is a I.D#66538 and I'm sure what was a fake name of the person I was talking to.(who was reading a script about the complaint)

Without a doubt this "company" knows exactly what they are doing and they are getting away with it. I will continue to call the company and make it clear that I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY CHARGES. The scary thing is that a company like this now has all of my information. Does anyone know how I can stop them from using it?.

DO NOT USE EXPEIRANDIRECT.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2010 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freecreditreportcom/Internet-California-/Freecreditreportcom-Experiandirectcom-UNAUTHORIZED-CREDIT-CHARGES-Internet-California-572682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freecreditreport.com