Complaint Review: Freecreditscore.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Ninjineered — Terre Haute Indiana United States of America
Freecreditscore.com

Freecreditscore.com Freecreditreport.com Scammers that hide behind language barrier Internet

I signed up for service with freecreditscore.com on March 15th.  I elected for the $14.95 service called the "Triple Advantage", which I believed at the time would allow me to view and monitor all three credit reports.  I was wrong.  There "Triple Advantage" package only allows view of Experian credit reports but notifies of alerts on the other two.  NOT what I needed.  But shame on me, I should've read what I was buying, as misleading as it was.

So I get to shopping around, and I find another service that offers what I want for that price, and call to cancel freecreditscore.com.  The representative informs me that they can give me that service (priced at $29.95) for the discounted price of $14.95 to keep me as a customer.  Alright, I'm not one to kick a guy in the face for trying to take care of me as a customer, so I agreed.

Long story short:  He lied, he gave me ONE-TIME access to the other two reports and charged me an additional $7.47 on top of my $14.95, and here I am stuck with an inferior product once again.  So I call to cancel, and demand my $7.47 back (the $14.95 was my own fault, so I feel no need to request it back) and I'm told they are "valid charges" and they won't be refunding them...

VALID CHARGES?!  For a product that I never requested in exchange for the one I was promised?!  So I cancelled, and informed her that I would be filing a Rip-Off Report.

So to sum it up:  I ordered, thinking I would get access to all three reports for $14.95.  I was mistaken.  A competitor offered it.  Freecreditscore.com claimed they would match it.  Gave me something entirely different of LESS value, and they accept no responsibility for the mistake.

Avoid these outsourced clowns at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freecreditscorecom/internet/Freecreditscorecom-Freecreditreportcom-Scammers-that-hide-behind-language-barrier-Intern-714022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freecreditscore.com