surrender

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:Redlands California
Freedmens Financial Resources, Tanya Clayton
216 Humphrey Road Toronto, Ontario U.S.A.
  • Phone: 416-732-7598
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Freedmens Financial Resources Tanya Clayton I was almost scammed but... Toronto Ontario Canada

I was almost scammed but............was able to catch it in time. Today I was doing some research on the internet about this company. I wanted to know a little more about them. I began to become worried when i could'nt locate there website. From that point, I knew something just wasn't right. So, finally I came acroos this website (Ripoff Reports), and then thats when I finally relized that I was right all along. I am so thankful that I listend to my gut instinc about everything. I could have lost $600 dollars if I would have not listend. I just want to say thank you to these kinds of websites..........you are truely a blessing for us all!!!!!

Brazil28
Redlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedmens-Financial-Resources-Tanya-Clayton/Toronto-Ontario-M4C-3K6/Freedmens-Financial-Resources-Tanya-Clayton-I-was-almost-scammed-but-Toronto-Ontario-Ca-1034681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedmens Financial Resources, Tanya Clayton