Complaint Review: Freedmen's Financial Resources

216 Humphrey Road Toronto, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 416-836-8763
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Freedmen's Financial Resources told me I was approved for $5,000 dllrs. and paid a sum of $697.10 dllrs. to flag insurance company for collateral ripoff Toronto Ontario

I made an application through internet I was e-mailed that I was approved for $5,000dllrs. I called Mary Chambers which was the agent in charge of my loan and she said that I really was approved for that much money.

Well we did speak often through the phone cause I wanted to know how they were going to do to deposit my money in my bank account. First she stated that I needed something in collateral so she scanned me the loan documents, which I had to sign and scanned them back.

There were 3 options so I decided on the Flag Insurance which I sent the amount of 697.10 dllrs to Sylvia Morin on July 20, 2007. I spoke to Mary Chambers later that day and she told me that my money should be in my bank by Tuesday July 24,2007 and up till today nothing has happened. She do not answer my calls nor my e-mails.

I found out late that they are scamming people. I found out through the google section typing in there infomation. It is pathetic what they are doing, but the worst part is that I trusted them and they did not care leaving me without my paycheck money for my kids.

Aurelio
zapata, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedmens-Financial-Resources/Toronto-Ontario-M4C-3K6/Freedmens-Financial-Resources-told-me-I-was-approved-for-5000-dllrs-and-paid-a-sum-of-263134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedmen's Financial Resources