Complaint Review: Freedmens Financial Resources

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Freedmens Financial Resources
416 Humphrey Road Toronto, Ontario Canada

Freedmens Financial Resources Internet Scam, Rip-Off Toronto Ontario

I feel sorry for the couple that lost their hard earned money to Freedmens Financial Resources. I was contacted by Deborah Lewis who told me that I had been approved for an $8,000 loan. However, I had to put up money first. I was very skeptical of this having been ripped off before. She went on to tell me that she would not work for a company that rips off people because she has two children to support. HA! This was a bunch of bull.

When I asked her why can't the upfront fees come out of the loan, she stated this was not possible, that this company has been in business for 30 years and is their corporate office is located in Ohio. I called the Ohio Financial and Banking office and they have never heard of this company. I called Deborah back and told her this. She stated this was a mistake as the company she works for is in New York. Again a lie. There is no such address as the one in Merrick, New York.

Please report this company to Phonebusters (look up telephone number under www.bbb.org (Better Business Bureau). I did and am glad that I did not send any money.

Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedmens-Financial-Resources/Toronto-Ontario/Freedmens-Financial-Resources-Internet-Scam-Rip-Off-Toronto-Ontario-261339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedmens Financial Resources