Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Card, Financial Advisors And Associates

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 25, 2006

• Reported By:Moberly Missouri
Freedom Financial Card, Financial Advisors And Associates
P. O. Box 2783 Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Card, Financial Advisors And Associates I wanted a Visa and got a card not worth the plastic it was printed on Pinellas Park Florida

I got a call from a representative of Freedom Financial aka Finanacial Advisors and Associates. He gave me a guarantee that, for a $250.00 deposit, I would receive a Visa credit card with a limit of $2,500. I was excited about the offer and I gave him my account information.

When I received the priority mail envelope, I was surprised to find that inside the package was a catalouge, a folder with instructions and a silvery-gray card that was supposed to be used for purchases from their website. Not the Visa card with the $2,500 credit limit I was expecting.

I called the company to ask for my money back and I was told to write a letter with my requests and send back the contents of the envelope. I have not heard anything else from this company.

I need help to get my money back from these people. I am a single, unemployed mother and there should be laws against what they have done to me and others.

Crystal
Moberly, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Card-Financial-Advisors-And-Associates/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financial-Card-Financial-Advisors-And-Associates-I-wanted-a-Visa-and-got-a-card-n-217643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Card, Financial Advisors And Associates