• Report: #251954

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2007

• Reported By:springfield Missouri
Freedom Financial Card
P.O. Box 2783 PP, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Card they took $250 dollars from me and sent me a card with my account number on it along with a magazine that I can order stuff out of. If I would have known I wasn't getting regular credit card then I wouldn't have given them $250 dollars. they also gave me there website so I could shop online, well I typed in there website and I was sent to this website so apparently they don't have a website. PP Florida

These people are such a rip off. I never would have given $250 dollars if I would have known I wasn't getting a credit card. I had plans with that $2500 dollar limit. I was gonna pay off some debt and pay off my blazer. They did say I can get a $1000 dollar cash advance but to be able to do that you have to make three monthly payments on or before the due date. I told asked them how am I gonna do that I don't owe them any money. I'm not gonna order anything from them then have to wait three month's to be able to get an advance. Besides they don't have anything I want and there isn't no way I'm going to buy something I don't want. I just wish I could get my money back. That was $250 dollars that I didn't have to blow. I really hope this report will help me get my money back plus more for stressing me out like they have over the whole deal.

Charles
springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2007 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Card/PP-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financial-Card-they-took-250-dollars-from-me-and-sent-me-a-card-with-my-account-n-251954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Card