Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Card

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:YOnkers New York
Freedom Financial Card
PO Box 2783 Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Card Refuse to return my $300.00 deposit and never returned my calls Pinellas Park Florida

Back in September 2007, I received a call from Freedom Financial Card (under the impress that I was talking to Financial Freedom) saying I was approved for a credit card with a $3,000.00 credit limit. In addition, I was informed that in order to receive the credit card I must deposit $300.00 due to my credit report.

Not thinking twice I agreed to make the deposit because I thought that I was dealing Financial Freedom. Two weeks later I receive a package from the company and in the box was a catalog with nothing but outdated items. On top of that the prices on these items was outrageous. I called the company the same day and told them that I wanted my money because I was misinformed by one of their staff.

They told me to ship everything back and that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for my return. I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK! I tried calling today and the number is disconnected. Please help me get my money back! I have documents as my proof.

Julia
YOnkers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Card/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financial-Card-Refuse-to-return-my-30000-deposit-and-never-returned-my-calls-Pin-329491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Card