Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Card

• Submitted: Wed, March 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 07, 2007

• Reported By:Fremont Nebraska
Freedom Financial Card
6471 102 Avenue PO Box 2783, Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Card This company is deceptive, a ripoff, take unauthorized moneys from your accounts, Pinella Park Florida, Say NO if they call you. Pinellas Park Florida

I am writing to you, as I feel if I was misinformation to what this card was. I was under the understanding I would be able to use this card anywhere for emergencies, not just with your company, and nothing was said, about any down payments or shipping charges. Had I known this, I would have known this card was not going to help me.

I had specifically told the gentleman on the phone, we don't use credit cards, and if I got one, it would only be for emergencies, such as doctors, medicines, etc. The gentleman was aware that I was waiting for disability payments and that my long term disability was being delayed.

I was not explained using this card there would be 35% down payment or shipping charges on purchases, or that I would be ordering from a catalog or online. If I had known this, it would have been a clue to what this card was for. Furthermore I can't afford any of the products in the catalog or need any of them.

This man insulted me, and insinuated that I can't read or didn't read the documents sent to me. That if I can't read I should have let my mom or husband or neighbor read them to me. I have a college education and find his comments offensive. I am not illiterate. He also, told me that I got a letter to send a deposit slip and voided check along with my picture ID. I did send the deposit slip and voided check, but never sent a photo ID that,

I have called and complained and written 2 letter and now they take more money!!!!!

After the third request for a refund of $250.00 deposit for the credit card your company sent. I explained in prior letter and phone calls I was contacted by a gentleman from you company about a credit card, minimum of $2500.00 for deposit of $250.00. I was led to believe that this was major credit card, not a revolving car for only your company.

Since then there has been 2 unauthorized withdraws from my checking account without any notices or contact from your company. First withdraw was in January for $30.00 and then again in February for $10.00. Neither of these withdraws were authorized. I would also, demand that they to be refunded.

Kim
Fremont, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2007 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Card/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33782/Freedom-Financial-Card-This-company-is-deceptive-a-ripoff-take-unauthorized-moneys-from-238469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Card