Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Group

• Phone: 800-884-7394 x4
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Freedom Financial Group Ripped off by this company Ajax, Ontario

I sent money (supposely for a security deposit) into this company to receive a loan. I was suppose to send in $975 for the deposit, but the company said that I could send in $500 for the deposit. After this company received my $500, they called me and told me that the lenders wanted me to send in the rest of the deposit before I receive the money for the loan. I could not come up the rest of the money, so I asked for a refund on the $500 that I had already sent in. They told me that I would have to wait two weeks for the refund process.

I talked to them on April 4th about my refund. They told me that it was getting processed that day and the check would be sent out on April 7th. April 7th has come and gone. I still have not received my refund check. I have tried to call them, but their phone number has been disconnected. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. If anyone can help, please let me know what to do.

Mary
Campbellsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Group/Ajax-Ontario-L1S-6W5/Freedom-Financial-Group-Ripped-off-by-this-company-Ajax-Ontario-329938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Group