Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Group

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:perth amboy New Jersey
Freedom Financial Group
1345 Dudas St Toronto, Ontario Canada

Freedom Financial Group this company promises individual loas of $5000.00 and tells you to srnd them a western union of a certain amount money then never puts the money in your account. Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: Freedom financial group

Freedom Financial Group is company that claims that is in Canada, they claim they can give you a loan even if you have bad credit they are listed in your local paper. When I called they took my information and said they will take two days to process my application. So they called me back in two days and told me I was approved BUT this was a secure laon and I needed to wire $795.00 to them to CARLYANN THOMAS and also sign a so called contract. I went to the western union and made my payment and wired it to this CARLYANN THOMAS, AS PER MELISSA MILLER at the company the check will be deposited to my checking account the next . NEVER HAPPENED!!!!! When I realized this was a scam I closed my checking account immediately being that i gave them my info so they can wire the $5000.00 to my account.

Yanira abreu
perth amboy, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Group/Toronto-Ontario-m9a3k5/Freedom-Financial-Group-this-company-promises-individual-loas-of-500000-and-tells-you-to-299644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Group

Freedom financial group

AUTHOR: Yanira abreu - (U.S.A.)

After I closed my accounts afraid that I may get my identity stolen I received a phone from "Melissa Miller" stating that she got my messages and she did not know why I did not get MY "$5000.00", so I explained to her to wire it to another account number which I just opened just to see if they where really going to deposit the money. "Melissa" then calls me after she suppossbly spoke to the accounting Dept and said that I had to sent $525.00 more in other to get this loan so I said no thanks you are not taking more of my money! Therefore she says that they will send me a check for $795.00 and one for $60.00 that i paid western union, Well that was a week and a half ago and I still do not have a check!!

I called her leave her messages and she never gets back to me finally I spoke to her and she said she will get a tracking number from fed-ex never did. BUT I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS I SWEAR I WILL CONTACT EVERYONE AND ANYTHING I CAN GET HOLD OF SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHAT A SCAM THIS IS!! DON'T LET THEM GET YOU. THEY DO THIS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE DESPERATE AT THE TIME FOR MONEY AND THEY LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL GET THE MONEY THIS A HORRIBLE THING AND THEASE PEOPLE DESERVE TO ROT IN JAIL!!

flash