Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Group

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Deming New Mexico
Freedom Financial Group
1345 Dundas St Nationwide Canada

Freedom Financial Group DONT LET THEM SCAM YOU! DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. TORONTO Nationwide (CANADA)

I called a number that was in the paper, they then took my personal info and said they would call me back within 24-48 hrs. Kay White contacted me and told me I was approved for the loan. She then fax me a contract with all the information about the loan,it looked good so i signed and faxed back with my picture ID. She then told me that they would send me a check thur ups cause I didnt have a bank account , i sent her money western union and never recived any thing from them ,and i'v called and left messages. They dont return my calls or anything. But dont this happen to you.

Christina
Deming, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Group/nationwide/Freedom-Financial-Group-DONT-LET-THEM-SCAM-YOU-DONT-LET-THEM-GET-AWAY-WITH-IT-TORONTO-Na-308775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Group