Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Guide

• Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: Katrina — Russellville Arkansas United States of America
Freedom Financial Guide

Freedom Financial Guide Tried to Steal My Money Internet

They called my cell phone. The asian women was extremely hard to understand and it was nearly impossible to get her to shut up.

She told me that they were going to send me a startup kit in the mail for $2.99 and asked if I would give them information to subtract that from my bank account. Me being a blonde 18 year old I didnt think anything of it and kinda liked the idea of getting something almost free in the mail so I complied.

She then went on to tell me that after 7 days use of the website I would be charged a one time $99 fee unless i canceled my account before one week was up.Once all the information was shared and 20 minutes of  my time was wasted by the lady I really couldnt understand, I forgot about it.

A week later I get on the website to get the number to call to cancel it so im not charged for something that would do me absolutly no good. Simply enough I found it, but when I dialed it, the number isnt valid and the only other way to contact them is email. Which you know they'll never respond to.

I hate stupid things like this. But Im pretty sure i learned my lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Guide/internet/Freedom-Financial-Guide-Tried-to-Steal-My-Money-Internet-576801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Guide