plot

Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Managment, Pathway Financial Managment, Newpath Financial Managment

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
12635 1901 East Alton Avenue, Suite 240 Santa Ana, California 92705, HOOVER ST GARDEN GROVE, CALIFORNIA 92841, Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Managment, Pathway Financial MFreedom Financial Managment, Pathway Financial Managment, Newpath Financial Managment Freedom - FRAUD!! SCAM !! BEWARE !! Santa Ana, California

I received a letter in the mail stating that I can get 30k in government funding from two different company's one was from Freedom Financial Management and the other was from Pathway Financial Management (Same Company). I had about $76,500.00 in credit card debt and contacted Freedom for assistance. Freedom stated to me that they could get my debt to $49,075.00 dollars over a period of a year and a half. I would pay them $2,726 dollars a month which would go into an account and the creditors would be paid in one lump sum and that my credit score would not be effected. When I began the program I received a welcome package and phone calls from my representative who stated she was Naomi, a lawyer that works with Freedom. After a few months of payments I received several past due notices from my creditors and I contacted Freedom. Freedom advised me to ignore the letters and fax them to their business and that they would contact them to stop sending me bills. Against what they advised me, I contacted my creditors and they all advised me that Freedom only contacted them once, by mail????

Bottom line is I got sued by my creditors and now I'm going to court to pay them back! And also I did some research on these two company's Freedom Financial Management & Pathway Financial Management they are the same company!! check out there website www.ffmgt.com & www.pathwayfi.com.

Janet K
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Managment-Pathway-Financial-Managment-Newpath-Financial-Managment/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Freedom-Financial-Managment-Pathway-Financial-MFreedom-Financial-Managment-Pathway-Finan-469460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Managment, Pathway Financial Managment, Newpath Financial Managment