Complaint Review: Freedom Financial Services

• Updated: Sun, September 13, 2009

• Reported By: Kay — Schaumburg Illinois USA
Freedom Financial Services
www.freedomcs.com Internet United States of America

Freedom Financial Services FreedomCS / Freedom Subscription Automatically deducts $49.95 out of your checking! Falsely promises refund, but refund is never issued! Phone number not in service... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FREEDOMCS! RIPOFF/SCAM! Internet

I was applying for debt consolidation, and the FreedomCS website popped up.  I went through the "inquiry/info" process, and within moments $49.95 was subtracted directly from my checking account!

NO services were rendered, I merely requested information from this company.  I called the number detailed on the blowup of my bank's webpage, and I was promised an immediate refund in the form of a written and mailed check.

It has now been 30 days, and I have yet to see this refund.  I have called back and spoken with, in total, 3 customer service representatives who all have promised me "prompt" refunds.  I doubt I will see this money again.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FREEDOMCS! THEY ARE A RIPOFF/SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2009 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Services/internet/Freedom-Financial-Services-FreedomCS-Freedom-Subscription-Automatically-deducts-4995-o-494328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial Services