Complaint Review: Freedom Financial

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2007

• Reported By:Wilmington Illinois
Freedom Financial
PO Box 2783 Pinalles Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial no refund on money overpriced products Pinalles Park Florida

I agreed to the terms from FF becuase i needed money.I was told that I could use my card like a credit card and get money for my faltering business.As soon as I saw the catalog I knew I had made a mistake.

I wrote right away and asked for my money back(July).heard nothing.Sent 2nd letter in August. Called in Sept twice. first was told that i would get a rebate. when I did not, I called and was told that they dont send the checks out until the end of the month.

when no check appeared ,I called today and was told I had signed a contract and I should read and understand before I signed anything. there would be no return of money.I should buy something. Did I go to the web site and look at products?? They gave me a lecture.

I told them I was pleading hard ship as I have to file bancruptcy on my business and i have no income .I dont need leather jackets ,knives or cookware. I was told I have to buy something . There would be not refund.

The products are grossly over priced. Plus you must pay downpayment in order to get ther product as well as shipping. so you must send them your voucher plus $ in order to use your"free" voucher that cost $300.. All I want is my money back. I plan to continue to write and call them and put them on every bad list I can find.

Barbara
Wilmington, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial/Pinalles-Park-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financial-no-refund-on-money-overpriced-products-Pinalles-Park-Florida-277958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial