Complaint Review: Freedom Financial

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:Wickliffe Kentucky
Freedom Financial
Pinellas Park Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Freedom Financial Stole over $300 from me! Pinellas Park Florida

This guy calls me a few months ago offering me a secured VISA card. Like an idiot I thought great we are trying to get apporoved on a home loan this will make our credit go up. WRONG!

They told me they were going to take $300 out of my checking account in two intravals of $150. Feeling uneasy I called two days later and canceled it. Thinking things were fine Two weeks later I get a call from my bank. They had a $300 check bounce. For one I have never written a check for $300 to anyone in the last 6 months. #2 the check number that was used had already cleared the bank for $10. I told the bank not to send the card through again since I have never heard of Freedom Financial. I figured I would take the $25 loss and be done with it. NOPE! Wrong again!

A few days ago I had a guy from some collections place tell me that they had an account of mine through FInancial Freedom.Huh? Thats not the kicker, I was told it was for $478! Oh I am mad! I tried to see what was going on with my account no one is interested in helping you they are rude! So I contacted a lawyer. They told me it wasn't worth it unless I could find other people it has happened to. Well I found some! I wish there was a way you guys could contact me so we can all get our money back. The lawyers name is Whitlow Roberts Houston & Straub PLLC. You guys should contact them and tell them this has happened to you. My name is one this report tell them I said to contact them! Maybe if we stick together we can get our $ back.

Karmin
Wickliffe, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33708/Freedom-Financial-Freedom-Financial-Stole-over-300-from-me-Pinellas-Park-Florida-259602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial