Complaint Review: Freedom Financial

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2005

• Reported By:Simla Colorado
Freedom Financial
PO Box 2783 Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Card ripoff Pinellas Park Florida

We were contacted by phone just before Christmas of last year for a credit card that had a credit balance of 2000 dollars and we could use it anyway we wanted. They took 200 out of our bank account. We didn't received anything before Christmas like promised.

When we did it was a card that you had to use for things out of their catalog and you had to pay a deposit for whatever you picked out. Then on May 2,05 30 dollars was removed from our bank account without our authorization and it was money we needed in our account.When I contacted the bank they give me a toll free phone number which I called and was told to write a letter asking for a refund and to return the card cut up.

I was given the address to send the letter to well guess what came back. My letter with the stamp on it saying no such address.I got another address that I will try and get a refund and will contact our bank and bug them to put at least the $30 dollars back in our account.

Harold and judith
Simla, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2005 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financial-Card-ripoff-Pinellas-Park-Florida-143591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial