Complaint Review: Freedom Financial

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Freedom Financial
7644 Park Blvd Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial They told me I was receiving a credit card that I can use anywhere and that I had 10 days to cancel. Neither statement was true. Pinellas Park Florida

Scott Johnson from Freedom Financial told me that I could use the card anyplace and that I could cancel in the next ten days. He slipped and said something about a catalog and I asked him if this was one of those cards you can only use in their catalog and he tolde me no. After doing some research, I tried for the next two weeks to cancel. One number that he gave 727-547-9083 was an answering machine - even though I left several meaages no one returned my call. He said that his personal number was727-497-3047 - that number is always busy. When a could not reached them I reported the fraud to my bank they stopped payment on the $300. payment. They have now turned me over for collection.

Joann
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financial-They-told-me-I-was-receiving-a-credit-card-that-I-can-use-anywhere-and-t-273417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial