Complaint Review: Freedom Financial

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Freedom Financial
6473 102nd Ave Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Rip Off Pinellas Park Florida

I was called from this company informing me that I was approved for a $2500 credit limit. I had to make the first payment of $250.00. Well I received a catalogue. I called wanting a refund because I was mislead and I was told to fax over my complaint and wait 3-4 weeks.

After my time period was up I called and was informed that I couldn't get a refund but I had a credit of $250 to use in their catalogue. I have placed 2 orders in their overly price catalogue for items that I would find in my local dollar store.

To this day I have yet to receive anything. I would like my $250 refunded to me as soon as possible. If anyone can help me with this problem , please help me. I have been going back and forth with this company for almost a year.

Consumers, PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE FRAUDALENT!!!

Sabrina
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial/Pinellas-Park-Florida/Freedom-Financial-Rip-Off-Pinellas-Park-Florida-264867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial