Complaint Review: Freedom Financial,aka, Financial Advisor And Associates, Inc

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007

• Reported By:rockford Illinois
Freedom Financial,aka, Financial Advisor And Associates, Inc
PO Box 2783 Pinellas Park, FL 33780 Pinellas, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financialfreedom Financial,aka, Financial Advisor And Associates, Inc Freedom Financial is not a secured credit card company! They are a merchandizing company that trick you in to beleiving that they are going to give you a line of credit that you are to use freely. Yet when you get your card you are only allowed to purchase "items" from them.You can't pay bills, or anything outside of them and they won't tell you that prior to investing $300.00! Pinellas Florida

Freedom Financial called me to offer me a line of credit of $3,000.00. I asked them many of questions about what I would be able to do with my card, and they gave me a few examples that had absolutely nothing to do with them and what kind of buisness they really are. I never would have invested $300.00 in a catalog that I had know knowledge of whats so ever.

I read over all the information that this company has sent me and nothing mentions that they are only a merchandizing company. I also have copies of this information, none of which informs me that they give you a line of credit to spend soley with them. Also when I spoke to a representative in the begining they told me for an example that if I were to: "go and buy gas", how much I would have to pay in toward the bill.

I really am determined to rightfully get back my investment in full due to the fact that I have been scammed. I am now in debt with the IRS, hospital bills etc.< all because of this unprofessional companies neglect to inform me of what I was actually getting for my money and purposely leading to believe that there was something to gain from they're offer.All I hope to get by writing this report, is back what I dished out!

Terry
rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financialaka-Financial-Advisor-And-Associates-Inc/Pinellas-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financialfreedom-Financialaka-Financial-Advisor-And-Associates-Inc-Freedom-Fina-281274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial,aka, Financial Advisor And Associates, Inc