Complaint Review: Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services

• Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Riverside California
Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services
www.ffps.com Internet U.S.A.

Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services I too fell victim to their praying upon my desire to make a real difference Internet Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Company not as they seem

*UPDATE Employee: Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services is NOT a scam or a rip-off!

Tas...I too fell victim to this scam. I too spent thousands of dollars and many many hours to no avail. In fact, I recently found out that the CFO resigned under very strange circumstances. The notification that was sent out made many mentions of attorney's, misrepresentation of facts, differences in codes of ethics among the principal players etc.

I first became susupicious, and immediately quit wasting my time and money, when I asked the President of the company if they were bonded and insured in anyway. In fact, I asked that question many times, and in the 'webinars' as well. I never received an answer. I did get a response telling me that the question would be better answered by their attorney. Hmmmmmmm. HUGE RED FLAG.

It just goes to prove the old addage is true...."If it seems to good to be true....IT IS!!!"

Ripped off too
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Foreclosure-Prevention-Services/internet/Freedom-Foreclosure-Prevention-Services-I-too-fell-victim-to-their-praying-upon-my-desire-360538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Company not as they seem

AUTHOR: Former Employee - (U.S.A.)

This company's focus is not about saving the homes of Americans. It is about selling their consultant package in a covered up pyramid scheme. All they want is for more consultants to bring in more consultants.

As a former employee I produced quite highly for that company and for a very long time I believed that they cared about the homeowners that we were trying to help. It wasn't until the end when they not only betrayed me but other people in the company that I realized I was wrong.

This rebuttal is not to be considered retribution...Since July, FFPS has lost every employee that was with the company two years ago when they started building back up again. The only person that remains that was there back then is Jeff Segal, the owner. The Loss Mitigation Director, the CFO, the National Sales Director, the Loss Mitigation Supervisor (that would be me), the Webmaster, and a handful of other employees are all gone. And not because they were fired, but because they quit by their own volition. I quit by my own volition.

I would suggest to anyone considering investing in this company to not do so...do your due diligence as they say...ask them for pure facts, and don't give up until they give it in writing.

Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services is NOT a scam or a rip-off!

AUTHOR: Bfa - (U.S.A.)

Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services is absolutely NOT a rip off or a scam. I have been a consultant for a number of years and have always found them to be absolutely above reproach! Unfortunately there are some out there who want to destroy the company and have worked hard on it. This company is a great company and I and a whole lot of others have done very well with them.

As to the CEO let me tell you he is Mr Integerity himself. He is above reproach. Some would like to have you believe just the opposite. Don't fall for what you are currently hearing about this company. It is a pack of lies instigated by a few individuals who had ulterior motives bent on bringing this company down for their own gain.

composer