Complaint Review: Freedom Gold, Advantage Direct Tele Flex

• Submitted: Tue, September 12, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2011

• Reported By:Southgate Michigan
Freedom Gold, Advantage Direct Tele Flex
10600 Umberton Rd Ste 728-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold, Advantage Direct Tele Flex SCAMMERS Largo Florida

*Author of original report: got my money back from bank

It all started off as a phone call at work, and with the price of gas , some gas vouchers sounded nice.

But than i received their packages, after the expiration date, and none of what they sent me was as they described, you had to pay a fee or enroll to use the free vouchers.

Well, i called to cancel and got their automated system, but now 2 weeks later they withdraw 149 from my account. Which now leads 2 two hrs trying to reach them.

i finally get a person who verifies all my information and asks why i am calling since my account was canceled. WHY and i said to jane (csr) that her company overdrew my account and i wanted my money back.. She tells me that they can't do a refund but she would gladly send me 400 dollars worth of gas vouchers. CAN"t i told her i already spoke to my bank and she quickly changed her story and said she will put in a refund request.

But i also need to return my packet, well guess what, they will be getting copies sent certified so that they need to sign for the package. Im sure i will not get my money back but fraud charges were filed with my bank..

PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAM BECUZ ITS A LOAD OF BS

Richard
Southgate, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Advantage-Direct-Tele-Flex/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-Advantage-Direct-Tele-Flex-SCAMMERS-Largo-Florida-210542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold, Advantage Direct Tele Flex

got my money back from bank

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

I eventually got my money bak but not fromthem but my bank