Complaint Review: Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage

• Submitted: Tue, October 03, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 04, 2006

• Reported By:levelland Texas
Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage
10500 Ulmerton Rd Ste 726-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage Huge Ripoff Scam!!! Largo Florida

*Author of original report: Still a ripoff!!

I received a phone call from these people. They said I would receive gas vouchers and air fare rebates in the mail with my free trial package in the mail very soon.

I gave them my information so they could start my free trial. I was told I had 7 days after I received my free trial package to cancel my subscription. I did receive it and only had one day to cancel before they were to charge me $149. I read up on what they sent me and decided to cancel my subscription.

I then left 3 messages and sent two emails to cancel. No one ever called me back or emailed me. Well, two days later; the $149.00 was deducted from my account. I have tried to contact them by telephone and emails. After trying to contact them by phone; a voice recording answers the phone and I am put on hold for the remainder of the call.

This is not fair whatsoever!! I have been ripped off!! So people beware of Freedom Gold aka Distinct Advantage.

Mandi
levelland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2006 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Distinct-Advantage/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-Distinct-Advantage-Huge-Ripoff-Scam-Largo-Florida-214040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage

Still a ripoff!!

AUTHOR: Mandi - (U.S.A.)

I wonder how they got my banking info before they confirmed it with me?? Strange I would say!! The bank was nice enough to credit back my account the $149. after I told them what happened. FreedomGold tried to take more money out of my account for a monthly fee. The bank however, already put a stop to their checks. Freedom Gold should have a lawsuit filed against them!!!