Complaint Review: Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2006

• Reported By:cowen West Virginia
Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage
6822 22 Avenue North St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Distinct Advantage, freedom Gold Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage withdrew 149.00 out of my account after i canceled St Petersburg Florida

They told me that i will recieve 100.00 in free gas and 400.00 in free airfare and they was going to sign me up for a credit card that i could cancel if i did not want. When I got the letter for the card on 12/26/05 the cancelation date was 12/25/05 already past and the first time membership was 149.00 and would be took out of my account. I called and canceled this on 12/26/05 when I recieved the letter. And on 12/30/05 they took 149.00 out of my account and now my checking account is overdrafted because of this.

Nicole
cowen, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2006 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Distinct-Advantage/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Distinct-Advantage-freedom-Gold-Freedom-Gold-Distinct-Advantage-withdrew-14900-out-of-m-171186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold, Distinct Advantage