Complaint Review: Freedom Gold, Teliflex, Telflex

• Submitted: Sat, April 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 22, 2006

• Reported By:Oswego New York
Freedom Gold, Teliflex, Telflex
10500ulvertor Rdsw 728-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold, Teliflex, Telflex Thieves, stealers, liars, con artist, will drain you bank account in only a few hours! Largo Florida

These are fraudulent artist big time! I had never heard of these folks. I received a notice that more than over 300 dollars of checks I never wrote overdrew my bank account! In just one day, these folks wrote three checks on my bank account.

I was not missing checks so it is difficult to understand how the bank could accept such a form of payment. The check number does not relate to mine, none of the numbers is the same, and all of the accounts are different.

These folks are vicious they tapped into my checking account and drained it dr. I have instant withdrawal from my saving if the account becomes overdrawn as a protection and they drained my savings of over 100 dollars, plus the affiliated charges for the transactions; I was devastated.

I am trying to work with my bank as to retrieve the money they told me it would take a few weeks to straighten out this mess. I am on a very fixed income and have almost 400 dollars on hold is not a good thing to say the least!

I want these folks stopped at any cost! I intend to search and find them and do everything in my power to stop them from doing this to anyone else. I will contact the FBI Monday morning and I will hire a lawyer I will not just let this go away as a simple mistake.

They deliberately stole my money and my personal information. I had to close my checking and savings account and they suggested that I wait until next week to open a new one.

If you are familiar with this company and something like this has happened to you please take action now! We cannot let them continue to do this and get away with it. They deserve full prosecution for their crimes.

Llorraine
Oswego, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2006 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Teliflex-Telflex/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-Teliflex-Telflex-Thieves-stealers-liars-con-artist-will-drain-you-bank-188083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold, Teliflex, Telflex