• Report: #231920

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:Gastonia North Carolina
Freedom Gold, Teliflex
100500 Ulmerton Rd Ste. 726-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold, Teliflex repeat charges eventhough subscriptions are cancelled Largo Florida

I had gotten a phone call back in November 2006 from some company saying that I had won a $100.00 in free gas. They wanted me to confirm my bank account number. I asked them why they needed my bank account information, they said that a purchase that was made from my account qualified me for a Florida vacation.

The strange thing was they read my account number to me then asked me if it was correct. I told them it was. They went on to tell there were some free trials coming to me in the mail and that if I decide to cancel, I would have to do it within a week of receiving the packets.

I received the packets and decided to cancel. So I called all three toll free numbers for each free trial and cancelled. A month later Freedom Gold charged my bank account $49.95 and a week after that Teliflex charged my bank account $9.95. Nevertheless, I called those toll free numbers and cancelled again. Two weeks later those charges were refunded to my bank account.

Last week there's another charge from Freedom Gold for $49.95 on my account, so I decided to write them a letter. Today I check my account and there is another charge from Teliflex for $9.95 on my account! Now I'm getting pi**ed off!

I called Freedom Gold again (this is the third time) and talked to a customer service representative. I tell this lady that this is the third time I have cancelled and I want to know why your company keeps charging my bank account. She couldn't give me a satisfactory answer so I told her that I wanted to speak to her manager, she disconnects me instead.

I tried to call Teliflex again and found out that the number my bank had for them is bogus! I look them up on the internet and found the correct phone number, address, and email address for them. I called the number and cancelled again. I also sent them a not so nice email informing that if they do not stop charging my bank account, I will take legal action against their company!

Connie
Gastonia, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Teliflex/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-Teliflex-repeat-charges-eventhough-subscriptions-are-cancelled-Largo-Florida-231920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold, Teliflex