Complaint Review: Freedom Gold, Versa Talk

• Submitted: Fri, April 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:Allendale Michigan
Freedom Gold, Versa Talk
freedomgold.com St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold, Versa Talk contacted me and asked if I would like a free trial packet They asked for my bank info to make sure I had a account I said no at first But they said they would not charge I got my free packet in the mail I decided to call and cancel They said Okay your account has been canceled They lied Ripoff St. Petersburg Florida

Versa Talk contacted me and asked if I would like a free trial packet in the mail. They asked for my bank info to make sure I had a legal account. I said no at first.But then they said they would not charge with out my concent.Then I got my free packet in the mail.I decided to call the number and cancel.They said Okay your account with Freedom Gold as been canceled.They lied.

This company Freedom Gold contacted me and asked if I would like a free trial packet in the mail. They asked for my bank info to make sure I had a legal account. I said no at first. But then they said they would not charge with out my concent. Then I got my free packet in the mail. I decided to call the number and cancel.They said Okay your account with Freedom Gold as been canceled.
They lied because now I just got charged!! What a rip off!!

Yolanda
Allendale, MI
USA

Yolanda
Allendale, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Versa-Talk/St-Petersburg-Florida/Freedom-Gold-Versa-Talk-contacted-me-and-asked-if-I-would-like-a-free-trial-packet-They-a-139867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold, Versa Talk