Complaint Review: Freedom Gold - Versa Talk

• Submitted: Wed, May 25, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 25, 2005

• Reported By:TLH Florida
Freedom Gold - Versa Talk
St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold - Versa Talk ripoff St. Petersburg Florida

I was contacted by this company a month and a half ago, I agreed to review the information and the terms, My information did not show up until 2 DAYS after my cancellation date! I called to reverse it and cancel, was told that they could do nothing for me.

Had to call my bank and place a stop on the payment and dispute the charges, then they tried a second time, three times now I have been billed for $199. and three times I have had to dispute these charges with my institution, now, they are billing me as Versa Talk at $49.95 a pop, these guys are shifty-BEWARE!

Shaun
TLH, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2005 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Versa-Talk/St-Petersburg-Florida/Freedom-Gold-Versa-Talk-ripoff-St-Petersburg-Florida-143948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold - Versa Talk