Complaint Review: Freedom Gold - Versatalk

Freedom Gold - Versatalk
Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold - Versatalk ripoff, Fraudulent billing Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: Tampa,FL Freedom Gold - Versatalk

I had cancel my membership with Freedom Gold because Freedom Gold kept on charging my account $49.95 and I cancel it. so I never saw them charge my account again but then later on a company called versatalk charged my account $49.95.

I had already cancel it but they just kept on charging my account and I tryed to call them and see if I could talk to someone but all I get is a automatic service and it doesn't tell you how to talk to a real live person.

I then got online to see if they had a website and then I found badbusinessbureau. I saw Freedom Gold and versatalk on there and I was very shocked when I saw they where a Fraudulent company. I am planning on going to my bank and keep them from charging stuff to my account.

Never give your information out online. never trust anyone. I learned my lesson. I would never thought this would happen to me. I just hope they will shut this company down or keep them from doing this to someone else. I hope that my bank will do something about this matter.

Jennifer
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2005 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold-Versatalk/Tampa-Florida/Freedom-Gold-Versatalk-ripoff-Fraudulent-billing-Tampa-Florida-159129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold - Versatalk

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

In order to get your money back you will need to harass them everyday and speak to a supervisor and you can even speak to someone over them, so dont let the supervisor give you no for an answer. Another way is to have them send it you your check certified that way someone has to sign off or overnight. You may get money deducted up to 15.00 but it will be worth it once you get your money back. Belive I know, I went 3 weeks calling this company constitly at 1-800-853-0473 and finally I got my money back. Good luck and just keep persisting and also make them confirm the address they send it out to because if you tell them first they will only agree. So just be persistent and never give up.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Tampa,FL Freedom Gold - Versatalk

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I just called Versatalk and got in touch with someone by pressing the ## twice and I told them I cancel with them like two months ago and they told me that I never cancelled with them and they charged my account 49.95 and took it out of my account and now I have bank overdraft fees because money wasn't in the bank so they tell me that they are gonna send me a check if I still have my banking account open I do not think I will recieve a check because for one they would of deposit back into my account instead of sending me a check this is a bunch of bull and people please do watch out for these crooks they will take money out of your account and you will never recieve no package of vouchers for free gas and some other bull crap these people will take your money and they will get away with it so people please do not deal with these people I have wrote ftc and hoping they will take these people down if anyone can tell me how I will be able to get my money back please email me Freedom Gold will take 199 out of your account and then when you cancel with them they won't tell you have to cancel with Versatalk because they took out 49.95 leaving me a bunch of bank fees to pay and leaving me in a bad situation PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK THOSE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF STEALING LYING THEIVES