Complaint Review: Freedom Gold

• Submitted: Thu, December 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 28, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Freedom Gold
10500 Ulmerton Rd #726-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

FREEDOM GOLD RIPOFF FRAUDULENT BILLING Largo Florida

I was told by my bank (Bank of America) on 12/18/05, 01/11/06, 01/18/06 and 01/31/06 that a "debit" for 300.00 + overdraft fees, made payable to Freedom Gold was taken out of my account. I had no knowledge of this company. My bank tells me that I am responsible for this amount owed unless I correspond with this company. I told them that I am not paying for something that I didnt authorized. I am letting everyone know that Freedom Gold is a fraud company and you should not do any business with them. I wish I can get my money back but I know its nothing I can do. One thing I can say is DO NOT do business with "Bank of America" they only like the big depositers and can care less aboutthe small depositers.

Artha
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold/Largo-Florida-33758/FREEDOM-GOLD-RIPOFF-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-Largo-Florida-227579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold