• Report: #222032

• Submitted: Fri, November 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 24, 2006

• Reported By:Lorton Virginia
Freedom Gold
10500 Ulmerton Rd Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold Scam, Offered free gas, Airfare, etc. Did not get item until 2 days prior to due date for return. Ripoff Largo Florida

My name is Lawrence and I need some legal advice or physical assistance regarding a scam. I believe I have become a victim of a scam under a company called Freedom Gold. I received a call from a representative who offered me free items if I tried out their product for 2 weeks. Included in this offered he explained other programs in which I declined. I took only one of the offers thru Freedom Gold but didn't get my product until 2 days before the expire date. I called them and explained that to them I had sent the product back the next day after I received it but my bank account had still been deducted an amount of $149.00. I was advised to write a letter stating that I had sent the item back and they could issue me a refund. About a week later, another deduction was made from my account in the amount of $59.95 from a company called Distinctive Advantage. I tried calling the number on their printed check but the line said I could not call from a payphone. I was calling from work. I went online to see if there was another number for Distinctive Advantage and found a website called Rip-Off Report.com that had these 2 companies as scammers. Apparently they are under an umbrella company called Santasia Marketing. I have not used their product. It was returned to them in the time I was actually able to. I called to advise them and I still got charged for products I didnt have for 2 weeks and for products I did not ask for nor did I receive. Please advise on a legal tactic to retreive for funds back and report them where needed. This matter is rather urgent because were talking about $210.00 that I dont have.

Lawrence
Lorton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2006 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-Scam-Offered-free-gas-Airfare-etc-Did-not-get-item-until-2-days-prior-to-222032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold