• Report: #220730

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 15, 2006

• Reported By:farmingdale New York
Freedom Gold
10500 Ulmerton Road Suite 726-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold Unauthorized Checks charged to my Acount Ripoff Largo Florida

I recieved a phone call from the company and it promised to send me gas and flying vouchers in exchange for information about their company. They said it would arrive withing plenty of time to cancel the offer if i was not interested. When i checked my acount earlier this week, to my surprise $149 was charged to my account!

I called the company and had them cancel my acount but since i did not have the money in my acount to pay for the check, several overdraft fees were added to my acount.

I called back the company demanding that they refund te $149 and pay for my overdraft fees. They offered me another $200 in gas vouchers or to mail back the package with a letter requesting a refund.

I have since done the latter because i recieved the package a few days later but over $200 was charged to my acount in overdraft fees because i was using my debit card under the assumption that i had money in it when i reality i did not.

I need help!! how can i get my money back that i lost due to overdraft fees!

Athena
farmingdale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-Unauthorized-Checks-charged-to-my-Acount-Ripoff-Largo-Florida-220730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold