• Report: #195333

• Submitted: Wed, June 07, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 10, 2006

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Freedom Gold
10500 Ulmerton Rd, Suite 726-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold ripoff Largo Florida

*Author of original report: Freedom Gold

*Author of original report: Freedom Gold

I was asked if I wanted a free trial with freedom gold and I had a limited time to call back to cancel the order once I received the package to cancel and my account wouldn't be charged. I didn't receive a package because it was returned back to them and my account was still charged. They stated that they would refund back my money and it has been a month and I have yet to receive a refund and everytime I call it's a different excuse and they state that they will be mailing me out the package or it hasn't been mailed because of this or that. I really don't believe that they have sent out a check and I am a displeased customer and will never again trust any telemarketing because of this company.

I hope that any one else who has been mislead makes a complaint againse them so that they will better improve there company and stop lying to the customers and anyone who hears the word "Freedom Gold" just hang up your phone or ignore them completely and have nothing to do with them.

Beautiful
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2006 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-ripoff-Largo-Florida-195333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold

Freedom Gold

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

I finally got a check in the mail for my 149.00 minus the 15.00 for overnight (which was worth it)! By just calling them everyday and letting them know that I had done research and know about the scams they are running. But it did take 3 weeks exactly to get it, but with persistence and hard work and not giving up, that is what happens.

P.S.
Please don't just make claims against the company like this and say it's your lost, because even though it easy to take the money out your account it will be the opposite in trying to get it back, but in the long run you can say you got it back (principle of the matter) and just learn life from these kinds of circumstance!

And I will be casing my check tomorrow :)

Freedom Gold

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

If you really want to get your money back keep continously harrassing them about the check and ask for them to send it certified or over night that way only you can sign for it and they can't have an excuse that it was sent out and never returned, harrass them like they harrassed your and made it sound really good to get there products. Call this number at 1-800-853-0473 and continously ask for a supervisor. Please don't let them just tell you that there is a reason why the check wasn't sent out.

Please lets do something besides complaining and please make a forgery complaint with your bank.