Complaint Review: Freedom Gold

• Submitted: Sat, October 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 21, 2006

• Reported By:Bethel tobago Other
Freedom Gold
10500 Ulmerton Rd Ste 726302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold ripoff Largo Florida

I am living in the Carribbean, I have just sent my Daughter in the United States to College

This company Freedom Gold, I dont know how they got our account information they stole $149 from our account on 18th October 2006 just like that for nothing.I see on this site that I am not the only one that experience their dishonest trait

I think some body should go to jail in that company
I am working real hard here to send money to my daughter and they just take money from us.I am not taking this like that I am very mad right now I want my money back now IT IS TO PAY MY DAUGHTER,S TUITION.

Can somebody please help us

Samuel
Bethel tobago
Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2006 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-ripoff-Largo-Florida-217019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold