rank

• Submitted: Mon, January 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 29, 2007

• Reported By:jolpin Missouri
Freedom Gold
10500 Ulmerton Rd, Suite 726-302 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold told me i was under no obligation just look over the package, now they are charging me ripoff Largo Florida

this guy called me and said because i had ordered something online that he was told to call me and let me know that they were giving me gas vouchers, air fare to anywhere, certificates for free stuff, a phone card that me and my family could use, and it would not cost me anything, all i had to do was look over some pamplet.
now i get this pamplet in the mail. it says if i'm not interested that i have 7 days to contact them.

i tried to log on to their www.freedomgold.com, and am told it can't be found. so i try the 800-853-0473 and all i get are recordings. i can't believe that i fell for this, the guy was a smooth talker and a fast talker. he just kept telling me that it wasn't going to cost me anything ever.

i don't know how they can do this and get by with it. something needs to be done.

Pam
jolpin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2007 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Gold/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Gold-told-me-i-was-under-no-obligation-just-look-over-the-package-now-they-are-ch-233451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold