• Report: #192409

Freedom Gold,Distinct Advantage,Teleflex
Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Gold Fraudulent Largo Florida

*Consumer Comment: TO BJ THE EMPLOYEE

*Author of original report: what they are doing is wrong.

*Consumer Comment: Freedom Gold

I work at freedom gold distinct advantage and teliflex and yes I said all three because it's the same exact company. I'm going to give you every last bit of information you need on this company and if you have any questions feel free to email me.

Freedom gold and the other companies in which i mentioned are all handled in the same building which is in largo florida when they tell you to write for your refund to the addresses they give you thats just a po box/different address from which they handle the calls. That just gives them more time with your money because they can easily give your money back when you call but they tell us to make the customer write. They also wouldnt even let us issue refunds for a while.

They claim that the company's money needs to be held. They offer gas vouchers and mini vacations in the place of refunds but DO NOT ACCEPT THEM. The gas vouchers come 10.00 a month and there are time shares involved as well.Sometimes they bill you before your so called free trial ends and alot of the customers dont get their packages and i honestly feel they don't send more than half of them out at all just so they can have a reason to bill you and get your money. Teliflex cards dont even work when you get them. More than half of the calls i get for teliflex are due to non working pin numbers.some work but alot dont. If you have any questions I mean any at all please email me and I will answer any questions with no problem.

bj
st petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-GoldDistinct-AdvantageTeleflex/Largo-Florida/Freedom-Gold-Fraudulent-Largo-Florida-192409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Gold,Distinct Advantage,Teleflex

TO BJ THE EMPLOYEE

AUTHOR: Leslie - (U.S.A.)

THINKS FOR THE INFO, I THINK SINCE YOU WORK FOR THIS COMPANY YOU SHOULD CONTACT 20/20 OR DATELINE SINCE YOU HAVE INSIDE INFO.

what they are doing is wrong.

AUTHOR: Bejin - (U.S.A.)

Well they dont play the recording from the beginning only from the part where they confirm the account number. They will drag the nsf fee as well but their so called policy only refunds the nsf fee if it was a company error. for example if a call wasnt made before the billing date u wont be getting nsf back. Do whatever you feel is necessary to shut them down because what they are doing is wrong.

Sincerely,
Bejin

Freedom Gold

AUTHOR: Gail - (U.S.A.)

Hello Darcelle:

I have a question for you regarding Freedom Gold, I filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office in Florida and they investigated your company. I received the written report and of course they maintain they did nothing wrong and the Attorney Generals office did nothing. My question is, if I call to listen to the recorded call made to my daughter will I hear the entire conversation from the beginning or just the part where they had her comfirm her account number? This company misrepresented who they were to her so I was wondering if that would be on the tape? This letter I received said I was more than welcome to hear this tape if I felt I needed to.

Also, this letter stated if I was charged a fee for NSF funds that they would refund my money. Is this true or has it been your experience that they would just drag this out too until the customer gave up?

Thank you for your honesty regarding this marketing ripoff, but I fear there is nothing anyone can do as they make sure they cover their bases just enough not to get shut down.