Complaint Review: Freedom Landscaping in Arizona

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy Griner — Arizona
Freedom Landscaping in Arizona
Queen Creek, AZ (480) 840-9266 Queen Creek, AZ (480) 840-9266, Arizona USA

Freedom Landscaping in Arizona I recieved a quote to have my winte lawn done and advised I would like to have them do the seeding. Came home and they did not clean up after them selfs. I had grass all over my front and back yard. I called the owner and her customer service was horrible. Queen Creek, AZ

Paid for my front and back lawn to be winterized and came home to my front yard side walk and walking area full of the grass they thatched, then my back yard was not even cleaned up fromthe thatching. Spoke to the owner and her customer service was beyond horrible and she did not care that her people did not clean up after them selfes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Landscaping-in-Arizona/Queen-Creek-AZ-480-840-9266-Arizona/Freedom-Landscaping-in-Arizona-I-recieved-a-quote-to-have-my-winte-lawn-done-and-advised-1092156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Landscaping in Arizona