scholarship

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Adeolu Ajiboye — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Freedom Legal Plan
6451 Federal highway, suite 1200 Ft. Lauderdale Fl Ft. Lauderdale, Illinois United States of America

Freedom Legal Plan Reaching U Network Big Big Scam. Rip me off big time up to $3750.00 Ft. Lauderdale, Illinois

Freedom Legal plans in connection with Reaching U Network is a big scam company ripping people off of their money. Promising heaven and earth that they will perform Loan Forensic Audit on my loan but never do any anything other than ripping me off of $750 monthly for no service performed. Promised that they will fight my lender to reduce my principal balance or even get my loan frre if my lender cannot provide the required document. But all is a Scam. They claimed they are BBB certified all is a big lie. Wondering if anyone can help me recover my $3750 back from this Scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Legal-Plan/Ft-Lauderdale-Illinois-33308/Freedom-Legal-Plan-Reaching-U-Network-Big-Big-Scam-Rip-me-off-big-time-up-to-375000-Ft-790450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Legal Plan