Complaint Review: Freedom Legal Plans LLC

• Submitted: Fri, August 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Empirefool2005 — York Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Freedom Legal Plans LLC

Freedom Legal Plans LLC Reaching U Network Theft of MONEY Internet, Internet

*General Comment: freedom legal (thieves,ripoff artist)

*Consumer Comment: Delusional Ex-Employee!

*Author of original report: RECEIVING REFUND

*Author of original report: Freedom Legal

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: wow really

I contacted The Reaching U network when I was distraught fighting to save my home from foreclosure. I was talked into setting up a auto debit of $750/month for 4 months to Freedom Legal. I sent all my documentation of my original loan for a forensic loan audit. I did contact an attorney who was working with them. He submitted a Loan modification but never got paid from freedom legal. $750 x 4 = $3000.00 Rip Off!

I contacted Noteworld who is there servicer. They set up an account to have the funds with drawn on a specific date each month. I signed up in April 2011. I cancelled my contract on the 20th of July so they would no longer be able to take funds from my account.

My attorney has since withdrawn his connection with Freedom legal and does not expect to receive compensation.I now have to pay him directly to help. Total scam. They ripped me off $3000.00 and never sent back my documents.

Criminals!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Legal-Plans-LLC/internet/Freedom-Legal-Plans-LLC-Reaching-U-Network-Theft-of-MONEY-Internet-Internet-761255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Legal Plans LLC

#1 General Comment

freedom legal (thieves,ripoff artist)

AUTHOR: ryy - (United States of America)

as i have read these reports of thievery,me included 6000 dollars plus.wheres the justice for us?our goverment allows this,on people in dyer straites,tryin to save there homes.we need someone to step up to the plate with this company an file a class action suit on them is anyone with me here.?i want my money back period. the false an victicious claims this so called company offered to us has got to be held accountable for this,an put out of buisness period an hopefully some of them put in jail.well here it is in black an white.we need a lawyer to stand up for this criminal act. they do it for murders an pedifiles,what about us!!!!!!!

Delusional Ex-Employee!

AUTHOR: La La - (United States of America)

YOU ARE PREDATORS.
The economy is bad, jobs are hard in coming by, you're trying to protect REACHING U NETWORK and FREEDOM LEGAL PLANS, to protect your employment. (or maybe you're just the owner giving praise?)

You are continuing the perpetration of a crime! It is illegal in "carrying water" for an incompetent company that is trying to make people believe that they are NON-PROFIT, when in fact they are not! They obtain a non profit status, which I will be informing the IRS about! You are an "accessory" to a crime and I've seen telemarketers/representative go to jail for lying. Even though they are just working the phones.

The company claims that they are Nation Wide. When in fact they are only in 20 states at best!
they draw you in in the hopes that they will find you an attorney. There are very few "on board"
When the"time" has run out, they hurry up; and through you your money back, (minus) the wire fee's)....CAN YOU SAY "WIRE FRAUD"?...Then the client loses their HOME!

RECEIVING REFUND

AUTHOR: Empirefool2005 - (U.S.A.)

Freedom Legal has agreed torefund $ 2000.00. I am retracting all statements made prior. This case is closed. They did what ws asked of them and are returning my money!@

Freedom Legal

AUTHOR: Empirefool2005 - (U.S.A.)

I did receive my documents today...still no refund. My attorney who was working for them has been contacted about the situation.And yes he was doing a loan modification. They emailed him inresponse to my complaints. Will update asap.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

wow really

AUTHOR: shad - (United States of America)

first off we dont do loan modifications wat so ever we do a total reconstruction of your morgage you've been hit by a false company mam im sorry to tell you