Complaint Review: Freedom Legal Plans

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Lacy — Jeffersonville Pennsylvania United States of America
Freedom Legal Plans
6451 N Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Freedom Legal Plans Frontier Legal Plans Scam Artist, unethical practices, LIARS, incompetent Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*Consumer Comment: They were Busted !

After trying to obtain a summary report of the work that the Lawyers have suppose to have done, I haven't heard from the Lawyer in two months. I have paid over $9,000 as well, and today when I tried to get a hold of the company no answer or anything, so I looked this company up again. Now, this is not the first time I have looked them up. Before I signed up with the company I looked into this report, but nothing was filed. I even referred people to this scandalous company, now I have to go to them and tell them to get out asap. I just read the report that they were BUSTED by the FBI, that is great. I mean after getting taken advantage of by banks, and trying to seek help to get that taken care of now, I get taken advantage of my this dang Lawyers. I felt I could trust this company because they work with Lawyers and Lawyers are bond by the State Bar Association, and have liability, but I guess scammers come in all shapes, professions, and levels. I want my money back, especially if they can't produce any documents. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Legal-Plans/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Freedom-Legal-Plans-Frontier-Legal-Plans-Scam-Artist-unethical-practices-LIARS-incompet-948691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Legal Plans

They were Busted !

AUTHOR: Johno - (United States of America)

Visit www.frontierlegalplans.com for more info, trust me I am a victim too!