Complaint Review: Freedom Life

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: Betty Guthrie — Rustburg Virginia
Freedom Life
P.O.Box 1628 Addison Tx.75001-1628 Rustburg, Virginia USA

Freedom Life Optimum One I wanted Health Insurance and I told them that with Optima Insurance they said this was them they Lied l I need health ins. not this its not even health Ins.I just want all of my money back so I can grt real Insurance. There should be a law against this. How can they tell people its something that its not. l Rustburg Virginia

I wanted Health Insurance from optima insurance.They told me it was them they lied they didnt even sell me health insurance there should be a law against this I needed health and I ouestion them twice about it be with Opitma and that it was Health Insurance and I dont need what ever it is that they sol me Please help put a stop to this it is a rip-off and it should be a law against this using people to benefit there pockets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Life/Rustburg-Virginia-24588/Freedom-Life-Optimum-One-I-wanted-Health-Insurance-and-I-told-them-that-with-Optima-Insur-1086451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Life