• Report: #208389

• Updated: Tue, August 29, 2006

• Reported By:Oakland California
Freedom Marketing Aka PC Enterprises
http://www.mailingprogram.com/qanda.php Internet U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing Aka PC Enterprises rip off, scam, takes your money and uses your personal info fraudently Internet

I thought I would try this program because I needed to make extra money at home. I have always knew about these programs but never wanted to pay the start up fee. I am in a financial crisis so Id thought Id give it a try. I payed the $37 fee. The next day I sent an email to ask when I would recieve my product and if they could provide a tracking number. I got no response.

I then did some research and found something out about Freedom Marketing. I couldnt believe it. The charge that appeared on my credit card for $37 that I payed to Freedom Marketing showed up as PC Enterprises. There was a phone number next to it so I thought ok good maybe this isnt a scam. I called the number and the operator kept saying the number was invalid.

Then I noticed the number was the same number that I had came across when I did some research on Freedom Marketing. To top that all off I looked online at my recent activity and saw a balance transfer. I dont know what a balance transfer is because I have neverdid it before but I assume that it means transfering money out of your account to another.

Im calling my bank in the morning. Anyways. I cant belive this. I did some more research about at hoome work stuffing envelopes. The same email address came up that Freedom Marketing uses. Ill be reporting those seperately.

Veronica
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2006 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing-Aka-PC-Enterprises/internet/Freedom-Marketing-Aka-PC-Enterprises-rip-off-scam-takes-your-money-and-uses-your-person-208389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing Aka PC Enterprises