• Report: #120701

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:anderson Indiana
Freedom Marketing Mailing Program
mailingprogram.com Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing Mailing Program work at home ripoff will not return emails Nashville Tennessee

Nov. 10 2004 My parents and I decided to try out a working at home for extra money. My father is not able to work and I am back in school so we are both trying to make extra money to pay bills.

Well they charged me twice and here it is dec.1 and I still have not recieved nothing. I am fed up and I would like to get either my money or kit.

anderson, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing-Mailing-Program/Nashville-Tennessee/Freedom-Marketing-Mailing-Program-work-at-home-ripoff-will-not-return-emails-Nashville-Ten-120701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing Mailing Program