arbitrary

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2005

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Freedom Marketing Mailing Program
www.mailingprogram.com Internet U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing Mailing Program Never Received My Kit I Ordered, Never Replyed To My Emails, TOOK MY MONEY!!! RIPOFF Internet

MailingProgram.com aka Freedom Marketing Is Nothing but a scam!!! I read they site and really believed that one was really legit. I sent them $24.00 rapid proccessing on February 1, 2005, and to this day (April 14, 2005) have not heard from them. There site states you should receive your package in 7-21 business days, and if not, in 4 weeks contact them by email and they'll check the status of your order (yeah right!)

And to contact them over their website its says "over mail quota, email not sent" (That's even if you type Hello) I have sent them over a handle ful of emails from the email address they provide regarding my order, and I have yet to recieve 1. I had recently sent them an email again a few days ago through the email address them gave out to contact them and I got a MAILERDEMON, stating it was the wrong email address (HUH?)

So I guess the email contact address doesn't exist anymore and neither does they. So I was ripped off of $24.00 and there whole site is a RIP-OFF, SO I advice everyone to BEWARE: "BEWARE OF MAILINGPROGRAMDOTCOM"

Ivy
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing-Mailing-Program/internet/Freedom-Marketing-Mailing-Program-Never-Received-My-Kit-I-Ordered-Never-Replyed-To-My-Ema-138861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing Mailing Program