• Report: #202482

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 23, 2006

• Reported By:ROCHESTER New York
Freedom Marketing - PC Enterprises
28 E Jackson Blgd#10-F441 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing - PC Enterprises ripoff, fraud Chicago Illinois

I join this company by sending them my credit card information. I googled them and seen that they were a fraud.

I tried to work with the company, I waited and still nothing. I email them through the website.

I was told they were sending my package out to me.
They sent me a bunch of B.S in the mail weeks later asking for more money on every other page.

On the website it states that i would have to send no more money ever. yeah O.K.

I can't talk to anyone or get my money back. I also have a letter from the Better Business Bureau of Chicago stating they could not reach them either.

This is just wrong to scam people. I just wanted to stay at home and raise my family, thanks for the debt.

Please don't fall for this scam.

Juanita
ROCHESTER, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing-PC-Enterprises/Chicago-Illinois-60604/Freedom-Marketing-PC-Enterprises-ripoff-fraud-Chicago-Illinois-202482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing - PC Enterprises