Complaint Review: Freedom Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, October 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Sierra Vista Arizona
Freedom Marketing
28 E Jackson Bldg #10-F441 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing SCAM NEVER MAIL YOU ANYTHING! ripoff Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: You must file a complaint with the US Postal Inspector

I filled out online form on 9/18/06 and my account was debited. As of 10/14/06 I have not received anything from them. I emailed them using thier "contact us" form on 10/10/06 and 10/12/06 and have not gotten a response. Too bad I found out about ripoffreport.com after I gave them my $37 fee. I have contacted my bank on getting a refund. At least I can afford the fee, but for most it's a stretch. Do not be fooled!!

Wendy
Sierra Vista, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2006 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing/Chicago-Illinois-60604/Freedom-Marketing-SCAM-NEVER-MAIL-YOU-ANYTHING-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-215847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You must file a complaint with the US Postal Inspector

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I urge you to file an immediate complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service at this website:

usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

Would you believe the person behind this scam has been getting away with it since 1998?? I know who he is and where he lives. I am providing this information to the authorities.

The investigators don't seem to want to do anything unless mass amounts of victims start filing complaints and DEMADNING they take action. Once there is enough victim complaints on file, something will have to be be done. Either that or the local television media will be contacted and they will be made to look like complete fools!

Once you file this complaint, please send a rebuttal comment here on this same complaint number.